We now ship to fourteen locations. Check out the specifics.
We are excited to announce a new twist on our very popular Wine Club, available in Seattle on Groupon and, really, to anyone in the fourteen locations/states we ship to…think about it as a holiday gift! Price includes shipping.
$160 for One-Year Wine Club Membership at A Blooming Hill Vineyard ($250 Value). Members receive three bottles of award-winning wine three times throughout the year - new releases and classic favorites. Shipping is $25 each time.
NEWS! OUR 2013 PINOT NOIR WON TWO GOLD MEDALS! These medals are special to us since one is from the Oregon Wine Awards, our peers; and, the other is from the Pinot Shootout in Sebastapol, CA where 497 Pinots from around the world were entered.
We knew the 2013 Pinot Noir was special when we tasted it a week after bottling and could not believe how smooth and delightful it was! We did a soft introduction in the Tasting Room and couldn’t restock fast enough! Now it has won two Gold medals, proving our instincts right! Oregon Wine Awards; Pinot Noir Shootout in Sebastapol, CA.
Our Wines Currently Being Served in the Tasting Room
2014 Mingle –
Our lovely, signature white blend of Pinot Gris, Riesling and Chardonnay. Refreshing and fresh!
– Un-oaked! Pink Grapefruit with good body and a lovely nose.
2014 Pinot Gris –
Wonderful tastes of honey and Meyer Lemons.
2016 Pinot Gris
– Oregon’s Other Pinot! Full bodied, velvety and soft with tastes of honey and Meyer Lemons.
– Floral nose, medium-sweet, tastes of delicate key lime pie.
- Candied tropical fruits, beautiful nose, lovely body, this wine pairs with foods that have a bit of spice to them.
2017 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Our Rose has rose petals on the nose, ladyfinger apples and watermelon tastes with a little spice on the long finish.
2011 Pinot Noir
- So smooth. Fruit forward and a very long finish. This is one of our STARs with a Double Gold in the Oregon Wine Awards, a Gold in the Northwest Food and Wine Festival, another Gold in the Pacific Northwest Invitational; and two Silvers – the American Wine Society and the Pinot Noir Shootout in Sonoma!
2012 Pinot Noir
– Bold, rich raspberry, tobacco. Very smooth. The 2012 Pinot Noir won a Silver medal in the New York International Wine Competition. We are very pleased as we believe this is an excellent wine. Over 1000 wines were tasted and less than 30% won medals. There were fourteen Pinot Noirs that won a Silver (none won Gold) and we were one of four from Oregon.
2013 Pinot Noir
– a crowd pleaser! Well balanced, fruit forward, excellent flavor and very smooth. Two Gold medals.
2014 Pinot Noir GEMINI
– SILVER medal! As the star sign, two pleasures: gentle berries uniting with silky richness .
2014 Pinot Noir TROUBLE
– Gold medal and an Oregon Wine Press Cellar Select! Vibrant and full of pepper, licorice and spice
2015 Pinot Noir GEMINI
– Notes of berry and spice with a bit of orange peel in a silky, smooth wine. Our selected oak profile gives this wine body and character.
2015 Pinot Noir TROUBLE
– Tastes from the forest to the sea to lavender fields with tangy pine, sea salt air and sunshine merging on the palate. Again, our oak profile gives this a special dimension.
2016 Pinot Noir GEMINI
– Spicy red lollipop and cotton candy to go with a roller coaster of flavor that goes on and on.
2016 Pinot Noir TROUBLE
– Sweet cherries and berries and a long walk in the woods, then a dinner of your favorite winter stew – Boeuf Bourguignon or Almond and chickpea Tagine?
VXX and XII
– Both of these are made entirely from our Pinot Noir grapes and distilled with a brandy made from our wine. VXX is made from our Double Gold 2011 Pinot Noir. It is incredibly smooth with deep, deep berry and raisin flavors in a luxurious wine with decadent elegance. 16% alc. 3% sugar and aged for two years in oak.
XII is made from our 2012 Pinot, a legendary vintage in the Willamette Valley. It aged for four years in oak and is silky and elegant with dark, rich flavors of berry, chocolate and a bit of cinnamon. 17% alc.,4% sugar.
Both of these dessert wines are wonderful complements to fruits and cheeses and to desserts.