A Blooming Hill Vineyard is in the last hills of the Chehalem Mountain range. Each vine is nestled in windblown, volcanic soil anchored to this besalt range with depths of six to twelve feet. This rich soil produces grapes lavish in the tastes of the earth and its surrounding micro-climate. Each wine is coaxed by hand to produce full, compact clusters.
Special Club Features
- Pick-up Parties! Fun for the whole family
- Free Tastings for members in our Tasting Room anytime
- No membership fee.
- Reduced rates for A Blooming Hill Events
- 10% savings on all bottle sales in Tasting Room
- 20% savings on all case sales in our Tasting Room
- You may cancel your membership at any time after your first purchase.